Dear Pet Parents,
We are staying current to the ever changing recommendations due to the COVID-19 situation and want to make all of you aware of our current situation at the clinic. Due to the physical distancing recommendation we have made the following changes:
We are operating with our usual hours Monday – Friday 8-5 and Saturdays 8-12, but our doors are locked.
- We are postponing any non-essential appointments until further notice.
- If you have an appointment or are picking up food or medication we ask that you call from your car when you arrive. Under most circumstances we will ask you remain in your vehicle while your pet is examined or you will be invited in as soon as the reception area is clear. We ask that only 1 person/pet is present for the appointment or to pick up items in order to respect the 6 foot social distancing protocol.
- We recommend taking advantage of our curbside pickup. You can pay with a credit card over the phone and we will bring the food or medication to you.
- If you have been away or you have been near an individual that is sick or you are feeling unwell yourself, we ask that you stay home. Perhaps another individual may be available to bring your pet in.
- During this time please ensure that you have all food and medications your pet needs. Currently there may be a delay of 7-10 days for orders. Consider using our Vetstore for food purchases to be delivered to your door.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. We can all get through this together. If you have any questions, please call us at 519-258-9963